Interview with Tristan

My friend Zan tagged me for this meme on facebook. I decided to post it here instead. A view into the head of my 12 year old son....

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
"I love you"

2. What makes your mom happy?
"a good nights sleep"

3.What makes your mom sad?
"when she tries something and it doesn't work"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
" by acting weird"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"how should i know! "

6. How old is your mom?
"37, even I know that!" (he's referring to the fact that I forgot how old I was a while ago and told my colleagues I was 36)

7. How tall is your mom?
"1,76" (actually it's 1,67)

8.What is your mom's favourite thing to do?
"going to the sauna with Alize"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"turn the music on loud and dance strangely"

10. If your mom becomes famous , what will it be for?
"by putting a film on Youtube made while she's freaking out because something isn't working out right"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Swearing" (what's the english word for yelling and screaming but not actually taking Gods name in vain?)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"making up songs "

13. What is your mom's job?
"coordinating volunteer work "

14. What's your mom's favourite food?
"lasagna"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"ummmm, ummmmm, i don't know anything"

16.If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
"i don't have a clue"

17. What do u and your mom do together?
"we live in the same house"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we have the same ears"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"she's a woman and i'm a man"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because she tells me all day long"

21. Where is your mom's favourite place to go?
"Ethiopia"

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Awww. The famous question made me laugh out loud. I'd love to see that Utube film :P You definitely get mommy bonus points for telling him u love him allllll day looooooong :)
- Z

Marit said...

That answer made me so happy! Because really, I don't tell him that all day long, and when I do he's always shrugging it off like it means nothing. But it does I guess! It really was an immediate answer :-)

Post a Comment