RVA

I went to boarding school in Kenya for two years. Two great years, I might add! Today I discovered a video on youtube about that school, RVA. Made me get all sentimental. I showed my daughter. She was inclined to want to go there as well. Didn't surprise me, she'd probably do great! It's always strange to realize how differently I grew up compared to my kids, and it regularly gives me a jolt to see how life is so different now.
Watch the video and maybe see what I mean. Some of you will recognize this, others definately won't, but the video represents an important formative part of my life!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=dHYmr3_qU5Y

(I'm afraid you're going to have to cut and paste because I can't seem to figure out how to get a link in here! Tomorrow I'll ask Marinda to give me a hand.)

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

looks great!and so related to UHS but then different and broader again.
A wet dream voor Dave Pollock and Ruth van Reken hey?

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those guys seem to really be taking advantage of their experience there! I don't know that I did.
It sure made me a little homesick.

Post a Comment