Advice

I hate it when people give me advice. It usually makes me want to get up and do the complete opposite. But my goodness, how often I catch myself giving advice or being tempted to do so! And that's a drive that's hard to resist because I am the tactful type of person who thinks she knows things better. Or maybe it's the dutch rudeness in me popping up. Evidently dutch are known for being rude and blunt. Maybe I'm finally conforming and turning dutch in my old age ;-).
I have found that I am becoming less tactful as time goes by. Or maybe it's that I'm becoming more defined as a person. I know better what I like and do not like and am therefore less likely to "go with the flow" and not state my opinions. Instead of feeling myself to be shades of grey, I'm becoming more black and white, with opinions to match.
Whatever.... just be forewarned. I might just be terribly opinionated and rude, the next time you meet me!

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I think you 'hit the nail on the head' about yourself.
But sometimes it's good to remember 'what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander'. ;)


~Deb B. - Colorado

Post a Comment