Cheated

I saw this thing on other blogs where you post the fourth picture in 2007 or something random like that. So I thought I'd give it a try and asked my husband to holler some numbers at me, in an attempt to really randomize my search. But it didn't work! First there was no picture, then there was a picture I didn't really want to blog about, then I asked him to holler again and then I just cheated and came up with this one:


This picture was taken Christmas of 2004. On the one hand it seems only a short while ago, and on the other....
Tristan has his curly head of hair in this picture and is so darn cute and small!! Marinda is her gorgeous self, as ever. My hubby is pretty changeless, and then there's me with my short hair. (like you can't see that!). There's actually nothing else to say about the picture... maybe I should have chosen another one!

We don't have a lot of family pictures though. Looking at this one makes me realize it's time for a new one. Now to get the family in the same spot at one time, all willing and eager to get their picture taken.
Hmmmmmm......

2 reacties:

Dori said...

I never realized how much Tristan looks like Herman! They have the exact same expression. Wow.

Anonymous said...

aww such lovely picture :)

Post a Comment