Third question

What's your favorite movie? Why?

Favorite movie... That's a hard one! Because, obviously, there are just too many to name.

Sound of Music: First movie I remember seeing. Will always give bring me to tears. Marinda used to call it the "aaaahhhh" movie because of all the singing.

Castaway: Awe inspiring. One man's survival skills. The space, the loneliness, the will to live.

Lord of the Rings: Magical. Great memories of the marathon session (all three, right after eachother!)

Cry Freedom: Chills. Watched it in Kenya, made it that much more impressive.

What are your favorites?

3 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I think Sound of Music was the first movie I saw as well. We were in Nairobi. I was eating a Cadbury bar with peanuts and I lost my first tooth--thought it was a peanut! However, favorite movie of all times is When Harry Met Sally. Can't even explain why, there's just something about it that hits me every single time I watch it.

Anonymous said...

Top Gun, watched it in Ethi and the American embassy with all the soldier boys, first outing.... great music.

English Patient... just the whole movie.

Grease, in the states while visiting people.... was just overcome with the way of dancing and kissing etc.... we were attending Jimmy Swaggarts school then, so in a sense we were watching a movie full of sin!!
Lise

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Castaway is also one of my favorites!

Shawshank Redemption is another personal favorite, but I love too many movies to choose only a few ;-)

Post a Comment