Blogs I like to read

I havn't updated the list of blogs I like to read in the longest time. I thought I would do it now, with an added explanation of why I like them. These are the blogs of strangers. I also read friends blogs, but will not mention those here. I hasten to add that this list is in no way complete. I read more blogs than I like to admit and am always on the look-out for new ones!!

A touch of dutch: very informative about dutch culture, habits and mannerisms. If you want to know more about Holland, check it out!

A very very recent discovery, Stukje bij Beetje. She writes in dutch and english! I have no idea why, but she does it well.

Blogs are stupid. Sharp sense of humor, well written and says it like it is.

I mentioned Et tu? a couple of posts ago. Insightful christianity, really makes me think!

Italian loveliness from The life I chose.


As well as Notes to self, Rocks in my Dryer, and Adventures in Chaos, to name a few more.

Does anybody have any other good blog suggestions?

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including mine, Marit! I've been so busy and haven't had enough time to sit to read other blogs and finally have the free time tonight. Looks like I've got a lot of reading to do, which is great! :)

Post a Comment