Prayer

I placed a comment on Et Tu, and this is what somebody answered in reply:

Would like to pray for a commenter; join me if you wish:

Merciful Father, God, We gather to pray for our sister, and other who feel as she does. You know what has hurt her. We ask that you heal her heart and make it soft to receiving the Truth of your word. Bind the devil and his evil ones, surround her with your angels. Lift her to feel your forgiveness, acceptance, love, and grace. We thank you for all you do. We pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, forever and ever. Amen

Needless to say, I am now crying.


2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you saw that. I should have thought to point it out to you in case you missed it. I got teary-eyed as well when I read it.

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI: I resemble that PENTECOSTAL remark!

Didn't know if you knew....


Deb B. ~Colorado

Post a Comment