Light and Fluffy

I'm trying to think of something light and fluffy and easily digestible after my last two posts, but the only thing I came up with is a picture of my feet. I thought I would spare you that. The truth is that I don't know exactly where to go from here!

I could mention a couple of random things:
- soccer fever has hit Holland. People, streets, houses, shops, bars, and cars are decorated in orange. Tristan had a good scream and holler last night when Holland beat Italy in their first game of the European Championship.
- on saturday I wore my kurta suruwal to a work outing. It was an internationally oriented day of fun with everybody dressed up at Hermans work. If it was socially acceptable I would wear a kurta all the time. They are flattering, feminine and infinately comfortable (unless they're made out of nylon and it's a really hot day!)
- yesterday the friend I don't see very often dropped by for a visit, just for the heck of it. That was fun!
- at work they are rebuilding the kitchen which means my office has become the way in and out of the building and all my appointments were made while enduring loud banging noises. Very tiring that....
- I did sugar free for about 5 days. Unfortunately I fell off that wagon.

That was it. More light and fluffy attempts some other time!

3 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Yea for fluff! Another blog I read just recently posted a picture of her feet--tanned and in the sand.

Sorry about the construction at work--very difficult to be productive in that type of environment!

Anonymous said...

I could never do the sugar free thing either! Maybe I will shoot for less sugar! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dori, I didn't do my feet as I thought they might horrify to many people or draw unwanted "foot lovers" :-)

And thanks for your comment Roost!

Post a Comment