Why write a blog?

So why write a blog? Actually, writing one has been on my list of things to do for about 3 years. Before that I wanted to write a diary and never got around to it. I like the thought of sharing my thoughts with the big world out there. Besides that, it helps me keep aware of what I'm doing. Writing things down always keeps me grounded, something which is can be very neccesary in my life!
I'm going to use this blog to reflect on my life here in Holland. I'm purposely writing it in English (instead of in dutch, which might seem more logical, seeing as I am a dutch person after all). English will give me that bit of distance to objectify things and there's less chance of some dutch person I know reading this and maybe getting their feelings hurt or anything like that!
I hope this will work out. And anybody out there reading this, please feel free to comment!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment