First day of school

Kids first day of school today. Got off to a pretty good start. Woke myself up on time, woke up the kids on time. But an hour later I was yelling at Marinda on the bicycle path and got into the train all hot and bothered. Long story!
But now she's calling me to come up with popcorn and watch some TV with her. She nodded off to sleep after supper, I guess the early morning is getting to her! Tristan described his teacher as "fat and lazy". That doesn't sound very exciting.....
Hopefully all will go well with my kiddies this year. Marinda has some catching up to do, especially in the math area (an area I WILL NOT be joining!) and Tristan really needs a good year, poor guy. He's had a tough time getting adjusted here.
So I'm off to make popcorn, and then maybe nod off to sleep myself.

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it through the first day of school!!! Here's hoping the week goes quick.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad my two aren't teenagers yet. I have all that to come.

Post a Comment