Realization

I never realized how much the setting in which I type determines what I do and do not write. Somehow the library is not conductive to deep personal thoughts. I can hear children crying in background (which is never conductive to deep thoughts!). And I feel harried and rushed because of the time limit that is set here. So I will have to make do with fragments of thoughts and a lot of sweet (HA!!) nothings.
Sunday I took a walk with a friend and took pictures of the beginning of autumn here. Never would have done that before! Blogging has made me more camera aware. The pictures will have to wait though, as internet is still not functioning. I know, I'm becoming repetitive.
We had a bit of a scare this morning, thinking that Herman would have to be hospitalized. It could still happen, depending on what results come out of the samples he is sending out to the lab. It's just not going well, there's nothing much else to say about that. If any of you are prayer-like then prayers would be appreciated. I do not have the faith anymore.
You know one strange thing though? Despite the fact that a lot of things are not going well, I am able to stick to a diet of sorts. No overeating going on here. It makes no sense at all, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.

Post a Comment