Favorite Smells

1. My daughters freshly washed hair.
2. The soft fluffy smell of laundry washed with "real" laundry detergent instead of the cheap, cheaper, cheapest kind.
3. The tang of freshly mown grass.
4. The rich earthy smell the ground has when the first rain is just coming down after a long dry time.
5. When going out: my husband smelling faintly of cigarette smoke, beer and cologne. It's a major turn on for me ;-)
6. The lingering smell of perfume in my shawl, after I've worn it a couple of times.
7. The sharp green smell of eucalyptus, sends me right back "home".
8. The stench that comes off of well-used Ethiopian money. Just lovely in its grossness.
9. The thick rich smell of freshly baked stroopwafels or roasted nuts. You can practically lean on it!
10. The sweet smell of tuberose. Flashback to Kenya.
11. Baking onions, garlic and mushrooms. Mouthwatering.
12. Freshly baked bread
13. The rich chocolatey smell of brownies baking in the oven

What are your favorite smells?

0 reacties:

Post a Comment