Once upon a time

Once upon a time the dutch christian television network (there is only one) placed an ad, saying they were looking for new faces for their television programs.
With fear and trepidation, sweaty hands and pounding heart, I wrote an application letter. A couple of weeks later, I got a reply. I was selected to do a screen test! Oh glory!!
With even sweatier hands and a heart that was ready to thump right out of my chest, I went and showed off my prowess as the most friendly, charismatic and erudite presentor ever. Unfortunately the network did not feel the same and I was turned down.
And so my dream came to an end. But, to prove it actually DID happen, here in the picture you can see me in action during my screen test. Ummmm.... I am the one in the yellow shirt with the short hair :-)

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you did that!! It's good you have the picture as evidence.

Post a Comment