Wedding

Tomorrow is my sister in laws wedding. I will finally be able to wear my red dress (and am thanking God I still fit into it!). This wedding has had its trials and tribulations, especially the last few days. There are churches here where you are not allowed to light a candle, take pictures, play non-christian music or have flowers, can you believe it? It's so inexplicable that I will not even try.
Instead, here are some pictures from our wedding. Enjoy!



(and if you feel an overwhelming desire to read more details about our wedding, you can click here)

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture--such a romantic setting. Like something off of a Victorian romance novel--except no heaving bosoms and stretched corsets. :)

Anonymous said...

Marit, great to see your pictures!! Young and in Love!

Post a Comment